Be Rewarded as AskGuru Student Ambassador!
Are you a student with a passion for helping others and a love for learning? Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with your peers? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic students to join our team as Student Ambassadors for the AskGuru App. As an ambassador, you will play a key role in promoting our app and helping fellow students get the most out of their academic experience.
What is the AskGuru App? It’s a platform designed to help students excel in their academics. Whether you need help with a difficult homework, want to discuss a challenging question, or just need some study tips, AskGuru has you covered. And with the help of our Student Ambassadors, we can spread the word about this powerful tool to even more students.
As a Student Ambassador for AskGuru, you will:
- Receive in-depth training on how to use the app and its features
- Help promote AskGuru on your campus and through social media
- Showcase the app and provide support to other students
- Provide feedback to our team on how we can improve the app to better meet the needs of students
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Free Access to AskGuru App
- A chance to build your leadership and communication skills
- Opportunities to network with other students and academic experts
- Exclusive access to AskGuru swag and merchandise
- A valuable addition to your resume and portfolio
- Exposure on AskGuru social media platform
To be eligible for the Student Ambassador program, you must be a current form 4 or form 5 student at secondary school, with a passion for learning and a desire to help others. You should also be comfortable using social media and other digital tools to promote the app and engage with other students.
If you’re interested in joining our team as a Student Ambassador for AskGuru, please fill out our application form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Some error has occured.