Before you start studying for exams, there are two questions you should ask yourself: How do you like to study? And, more importantly, what will give you the best chance of passing and achieving the results you desire?
Online revision apps provide the convenience and flexibility to learn at your own pace to build confidence and reinforce your learning. However, attending tuition classes or online tuition can offer an extra level of motivation and accountability; let us explain to you the difference.
Discovering Various Studying Options: Exploring Different Approaches to Learning.
- Face-to-face tuition
- Online self-revision
- Hybrid learning
Parents choose tutoring for their children for various reasons. Some may feel unequipped to assist their children with schoolwork, while others may find that their children respond better to working through academic challenges with a tutor. Tutoring can help to strengthen a child’s comprehension of subjects, create a stable foundation for future topics, and it’s a safe place to ask questions without boundaries.
Benefits of Choosing Face-to-Face Tuition for Enhanced Learning.
- Boosting your grades
- Parents do not have the time to monitor their child
- Create a stable foundation
- Freedom to ask questions
- Boost motivation
- Develop social and behavioral skills
- Develop independence and responsibility
Online self-revision is designed to assist students in reviewing and consolidating their knowledge and skills independently. These apps can be used as a tool for self-directed learning and to enhance the learning experience. Self-revision apps typically include features such as flashcards, quizzes, practice questions, and progress tracking. These features are designed to help students to reinforce their learning, identify areas where they need further improvement, and track their progress over time. Some self-revision apps may also offer features such as gamification, social learning, and adaptive learning.
Benefits of Choosing online self-revision for Enhanced Learning.
- Boosting your grades
- Leveraging on technology-enhanced learning solutions
- Face-to-face tuition doesn’t suit you
- Tuitions are expensive
- Increase confidence in effectively applying the knowledge acquired
- Enhance the learning experience
- Practice your time management skills and questions techniques
- Develop further confidence
- Can be accessible at anytime, anywhere, anyhow
Hybrid learning is an educational model that blends both traditional classroom instruction and online learning. It allows students to attend some classes in person and complete coursework and activities online, providing flexibility in scheduling and accessibility to resources. It is also known as blended learning.
How does askguru blend hybrid learning?
- Personalized learning: AskGuru uses machine learning algorithms to adapt to the user’s learning style and preferences, providing a personalized learning experience that caters to their individual needs.
- Quick access to information: With AskGuru, students can quickly access information on a wide range of topics related to their coursework, such as answering techniques, exam tips, and further explanations on various examples.
- Online tuition with revision support: AskGuru provides students with monthly online tuition to interact with teachers with study and revision support.
- Collaboration and communication: AskGuru can facilitate communication and collaboration among students and teachers, providing a platform for discussion, feedback, and peer support.
Overall, AskGuru can be a valuable tool to support and enhance hybrid learning by providing students with personalized learning experiences, quick access to information and resources, study and revision support, language practice, and collaboration and communication opportunities.