‘GRAB A+’ Giveaway Contest Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is open to all Students residing in Klang Valley at the time of the Contest.
- The participant will need to be 17 years old and currently sitting for SPM in the year 2023.
- Students are required to present their identification card (IC) as proof to claim their giveaways.
- Students that are attending online and offline are eligible to participate in the giveaway program.
- Participants are required to FOLLOW AskGuru Official Instagram or Facebook @askguru.my.
- Participants are also required to make sure that their Instagram or Facebook profile is set to ‘PUBLIC’ so that the entry can be viewed by the Management of AskGuru Sdn Bhd.
- Post a story with your creativity.
- Hashtag (#GrabA+, #AskGuru, #Unitar)
- Download AskGuru App at Play Store or IOS Store (AskGuru)
The most creative post will be announced on (15 January 2023)
- The Contest starts on 14th January 2023 (Saturday) and ends on 15th January 2023 (Sunday).
- Any Comments / Tags submitted past the mentioned deadline and/or submissions with incomplete info will be deemed invalid and will not be entertained.
Winners will be picked by random (lucky draw method) and MUST fulfil ALL the Criteria stated in the ‘Contest Criteria’ section above. The Management’s decision is final and binding. Each winner is only entitled to ONE (1) SET of prizes.
- Students that download AskGuru app and take a creative posting/reel will stand a better chance to walk home with an amazing giveaway gift.
- Please ensure that you bring along your identification card (ic) and present it to AskGuru management team on that day.
A total of THIRTY FOUR (34) winners will stand a chance to win ONE (1) SET of the following prizes:
- IPAD Air x 3
- iPhone 14 x 2
- HiBlenders x 3
- AskGuru three (3) months of free access x 10
- Scholarship by UNITAR x 10
- GRAB A+ Revision book by PAN Asia Publications x 6
The winners will be announced online and at the site.
We will announce the winners on 15 January 2023.
- Winners have to show his/her face online or at the site.
- If winners failed to show his/her face upon names being called within a minute, deemed as having given up on this opportunity.
Validation process will be kick-started by the organizer of the event.
- For online winners will have to take a photo of their IC (front) and send it to the organizer’s dedicated email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For offline winners just present yourself at our counter and show the organizer your IC and claim your prize.
Winners have to prove that they are currently Form 5 students.
- Take picture of your report card, showing the 2022 mid-year exam with student’s name.
- Or a letter from the school.
Prizes must be collected personally by the winner at UNITAR on the last day of the event (15 January 2023).
Participation in the Contest implies that participants agree to all the Terms & Conditions as herewith stated. Any participants caught using any unfair means will be immediately disqualified.
In the unlikely event that a prize is unavailable, The organizer has the right to replace the prize with another product of similar value.